To facilitate your entry into the various industrial sites, would you please scan a copy of and attach the following documents:
- Passport, in its entirety
- 4 passport photos
- Please, download the Visa application form, for Offshore site
NB: Leave 'Visa number' line blank, do not fill out.
Upload the Visa application form
- In early September, we'll let you know how to obtain the Visa for Angola.
Would you please complete the attached document, signed it and send us to the following address:
TOTAL SA, Stéphanie Tournade
2, place Jean Millier, la Défense 6
92400 Courbevoie, France
Please, download the Insurance application form
Yellow Fever vaccine request.
No malaria cases were reported at the sites we’re going to visit. However malaria may be present in other part of Angola.
Would you please inform us if you have any special dietary requirements or any food allergy:
Site visits: lightweight wear (cotton Khakis ideal)
Airplane & bus travel: casual (plus light cardigan for air-conditioning)
Offical visits local authorities and for dinners: business attire (suit & tie)
No specific clothing required for women
Sunglasses and sunblock
Camera & Mobile phones:
Not authorized for industrial sites
Shuttle transfers will be provided between Gare du Nord and le Bourget Airport at the beginning of the trip on November 7, 2010, and between Le Bourget Airport and Roissy Airport at the end of the trip on November 10, 2010.
Details are as follows:
- November 7, 2010: from Gare du Nord at 11.47 (Eurostar 9010, from London St Pancras) to Le Bourget Airport:
- November 10, 2010: from Le Bourget Airport (private plane arrival) to Roissy CDG Airport:
- November 10, 2010: taxi needed, Paris Le Bourget: